Investor Relations Associates
Churchgate Partners welcomes all applications from high caliber individuals with a strong background in Finance, Accounts and Capital Markets. The role of an associate requires working closely with Churchgate Partners’ corporate clients, in designing and implementing investor relation programs to meet their specific requirements. A successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the client execution team across India and internationally. Gradually, it will be expected from individuals to start leading client execution teams, assess varied client requirements, and be responsible for handling client deliverables on day to day basis. A successful candidate will also be expected to assist in the preparation of marketing materials and contribute to business origination. On joining, each candidate follows a three week intense induction program before starting with client teams.
If you would like to learn more about a career at Churchgate Partners please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired candidate’s profile
- Chartered Accountant or MBA from a premier business school.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the field of equity research, transaction advisory, private equity or investment banking.
- Strong financial modelling, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills.
- Prior experience of interacting with CXOs is preferable but is not a constraint for the right candidate.